Reopening from COVID – 19 lockdown
We will be reopening our showroom on Tuesday the 16th of June following Government advice. This will be via appointment only, which will ensure we can safely manage vigorous cleaning of high traffic areas and limit who you come into contact with when you are with us. Please call or email us for an appointment.
We are following all Covid Secure guidelines to ensure the safety of ourselves and of our customers.
Some of the main changes are;
- Wipe downs after each appointment
- Staff wear face masks in appointments
- Covid safety signage will be visible
- A screen will separate staff from customers
- All samples will be handled by staff to ensure minimal contact
Alongside our showroom being open, the contactless box we have been using will still be available for use for those who do not want to enter a public building or need minimal contact on health grounds. A consultation can still be provided socially distancing outside although viewing of the sample selection will not be available. This service will also be weather permitting.
This service will operate as follows;
- You drop your pictures to be framed off in our Box via appointment
- We price send through pictures of designs discussed and provide quotes (No Obligation)
- The pictures are framed and you are contacted with payment details
- Collection is arranged via appointment from our Box
Even though these changes will make our new normal different to how we operated before, you can be assured that our quality of service, advice and workmanship will not be different. We hope that these changes, will help reassure you that we are doing all that we can to keep your pictures looking amazing and customers safe!